Poster Presentation Guidelines
You will require the following information to submit an abstract:
- The conference poster session will be held on the evening of June 14th.
- Posters should be installed an hour preceding the poster evening.
- During the poster session authors will have a chance to present their work and receive feedback from the people viewing their poster.
- Your poster should be presented in a way that can be displayed on boards that are 95 centimetres (3.1 feet wide) and 238 centimetres (7.8 feet high).
- Presenters should bring their own materials to fix their posters to the boards (e.g., pins, tape, Velcro, etc.).
- Be sure to refer to the following poster formatting guidelines:
- Include a label indicating (a) the title of your poster and (b) the author(s) for the top of your poster space. The lettering for this section should not be less than 72 pt.
- Clearly organize and label each section of your poster. Section headings should be at least 42 pt., preferably in a bold font.
- Keep in mind that your figures will be viewed from distances of 113 cm (3 feet) or more. All lettering should be at least 27 pt., preferably in a bold font.